Re: JAWS not reading file lists

  • From: "Melanie Clouser" <MC319@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 07:41:00 -0500

Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention that too.  The normal setting is 800 by 600
pixels and 16-bit color.  I've changed those around in each version too ...
all but going down to 8-bit.  I've changed them to 32-bitt and increased the
pixel settings in increments until they were at their highest.  Nothing
resolved the problem of Jaws not reading the files and folders.  I didn't
try changing those setttings to see if it stopped Jaws from crashing the
system under Jaws 4.51 and 5.0.  I figure that I'll solve that problem after
first getting Jaws to read properly in files and folders.

Melanie