RE: JAWS not reading any text

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 22:22:41 -0400

Sue,

What you and Gary say makes sense, but for the general understanding that
video drivers aren't an issue with Windows 7. I am still an XP user.
Sometimes when JAWS is acting up, I find a disc clean under system tools
fixes it. Unlikely, but if a lot of software was recently installed on this
new system, it might be worth a try.