RE: JAWS latest trick

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 07:08:45 -0600

Hi Adrian,

Yes, I gave it a try but nothing changed.

Now, even more interesting is the fact that when I am in an email and press
ctrl+A I do hear "selected" but when in a folder such as "deleted items" or
whatever I hear (nothing selected? In both cases the keystroke actually
works properly although JAWS does not think so. (LOLLOLLOL)

Oh well, maybe JAWS V12?

Cy, The Anasazi