RE: JAWS installation question

  • From: Ryan MacIsaac <jrmacisaac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 09:01:25 -0300

Hi,

No, you do not have to install Jaws 8 on your system if you only want Jaws 7
and 9 on your system. Simply run the install for Jaws 7 and Jaws 9.

Note that if your new system comes with Vista, Jaws 7 will not run well
under Vista. Jaws support for Vista does not work well until the latest
builds of Jaws version 8.

I hope this helps,
Ryan