Re: JAWS in auto forms mode, particularly in edit fields

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:03:47 -0500

When JAWS lands on an auto form as a page opens, I may arrow up once and then
press control-home to go to the top of the page so that the JAWS quick keys can
do their good work. Otherwise, it's helpful that JAWS does land right on that
first forms field so that, for example, I can sign in right away.