RE: JAWS in Windows Explorer

  • From: "Sean M McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:07:19 -0700

I've actually found that using the "rely on msaa for listviews" option in
windows explorer actually performs worse when reading through the list if
you have details checked under the view menu.  Using view details is the
recomended setting.  Unfortunately a reboot is sometimes your only option
to help performance in windows explorer. The short answer is windows likes
to be rebooted as often as possable I'll spare you the technical details
of that for now.