Re: JAWS going silent on the web

  • From: "john r. vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 16:28:05 -0500

I had no trouble with the web site using Jaws 6 with IE 6 and windows Xp on
a 2 ghz system and 512 mb of ram.  however, when I tried the web site using
Jaws 5.1 on the same computer, speech would fade in and out until a minute
or so and then jaws quits acting flakey.  maybe some settings need to be
changed.  I do not know, but just want to confirm that I had some problem
with the site.  later on I will try the site on another computer
John