Re: JAWS getting better or worse!

  • From: "Nikki B." <texaspawprints@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 16:20:06 -0600

Hi, everyone,

Well, since Outlook Express is now a thing of the past, I am starting to
look at other e-mail programs so I can learn a new one before I absolutely
have to switch. I downloaded Thunderbird and it seems to work OK with JAWS,
but it is definitely not as smooth as Outlook Express. I don't really care
for Outlook either as it has been quirky for me in the past.

Does anyone have any suggestions for e-mail programs that work smoothly with
JAWS? I have the newest version though am strongly considering not renewing
my SMA. JAWS just keeps getting quirkier as the years go by it seems. Maybe
it's just me.

Anyway, any help will be most appreciated.

Thank you!
    Nikki B.
Life coach serving homeschooling moms
Encouraging moms - Empowering families