Re: JAWS for DOS

  • From: "Bill Gallik" <wfgallik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 07:28:58 -0600

Yes, the problem is that I am using a Norton Ghost diskette to boot into
DOS, but the DOS that is loaded onto this diskette is completely
incompatible with JFD.  It may even be something called PCDOS but I cannot
recall.  I am using Norton Ghost to create backup images for my PC and I
would have liked to have been able to use the standard components without
kludging an old version of COMMAND.COM to work with JFD.
Bill Gallik
E-Mail: wfgallik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx