RE: JAWS crashing in windows vista

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 14:10:36 -0700

Hi,

I had a similar problem, but it was related to Bluetooth.

When that Microsoft Windows dialog appears, choose "Send." Then press
Windows Key, press RIGHT ARROW three times then press L for Log off. Then
press SPaCE after few seconds to log back on.

Cheers,

Joseph P.S. I don't know if Windows Error Reporting feature sends the actual
data to fS or not..