JAWS and yousendit

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 12:01:56 -0700

Hi:

I was wondering if anyone is having a problem with JAWS and yousendit. when I go to send a file and click on the browse button, JAWS consistantly quits. the cursor of my braille display stays firmly planted on the browse button and flashes mocking me, because an insert-f4 doesn't even shut JAWS down. so, as many of you may have guest, by this point I have to ask for sighted assistance. when they close JAWS it doesn't close, until a number of windows that I have open in addition to JAWS have been closed as well. then I try to send for a second time and I works fine. is this a JAWS issue or an IE issue? to me it seems like a JAWS issue, but I'm sure and apologize if it isn't, but I'm hoping it is and someone knows how to solve it because it's mighty annoying. nothing else is frozen, just JAWS.