JAWS and the Volume Control

  • From: <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 05:43:53 -0700

Hi,

A few weeks ago I began to experience a strange problem with JAWS.  The JAWS
audio is very very loud, while audio for Winamp and other programs was very
very soft.  So if I turned up Winamp, JAWS would become insufferably loud.

I don't know when this occurred, or why it occurred, and I'm not sure how to
fix it, either.  I've tried tinkering with the volume control a little bit,
but with no success.  Any thoughts on what I should do to fix this?

Thanks.

Lora

---

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt