Re: JAWS and page numbers in Word

  • From: kstarrett5@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 13:36:54 +0000

Hi,
I'm not sure I know exactly what you're asking but I'll try to answer anyway.

When you page up and down in a document jaws will announce the page numbers as
they change. Alternatively, the jaws key if pressed in concert with the
page-down key will anounce the page number.

Hth

--
Kimberly Starrett
"Sharing an office is like being in a Beckett play...after everything has been