Re: JAWS and multiple sound cards

  • From: Thomas Stivers <thomas.stivers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 07:01:05 -0500

Alternatively just edit the silly file once and jaws will always use the
soundcard you want. Then there's no fiddling with every new audio
related application trying to make it use the non-default soundcard. I
have seen tthis desire not to edit files several times and I just don't
get it. Is typing a dozen letters really that tough?

Thomas Stivers  e-mail: stivers_t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx