RE: JAWS and Winamp

  • From: Carmichael Kimberly J - CS <Kimberly.J.Carmichael@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:15:37 -0500

I have a question about Winamp and JAWS.  When I am in the play list and
arrow up and down the list, I am getting strange things repeated to me.
I'll get a number on one line, then a song on the next, then a number next
line and so on.  There are lots of songs in the play list, so I'm wondering
if this has anything to do with the reason JAWS won't read it correctly.
Thanks