Re: JAWS and Verizon

  • From: <cutolo.albert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:49:46 -0500

Hello David:

I very much intend to get ridof time warner when verizon becomes available in
this area, which I hope will happen very soon maybe over the summer, or soon
after that.  they toldme when I signed up for the service, that I would get
more channels through them, then what I'm currently receiving through time
warner cable, and more for a lower price then what I'm paying now.