Re: JAWS and Verizon

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:02:19 -0800

Hi,

I'm not Dave, but I'm the person who asked what FIOS means. I know about
those all in one deals from the cable companies or whatever this is about. I
get their pitches in junk postal mail all the time, scan the brochures in
Open Book, and throw them away. I'm fine with my Verizon cell phone, AT&T
land line, and very economical ISP subscription to DSL Extreme. The thing
is, maybe I don't read far enough through those brochures to see the term
FIOS, or maybe only fairly tec savvy people ever mention it? That could be,
which means I'm just out of the loop about that category. No problem.

Thanks a lot for explaining.