Re: JAWS and Spanish Language

Hi Jerry,

I suspect this is the core of the issue.  I'm using XP and she's in Windows
98, SE.  I think you have it exactly, Jerry.  She's using Windows 98 with
Word 2000 and JAWS 5.0.844.  Her Word 2000 is the Small Business edition,
and has the languages capability in it, along with the keyboard mapping.
But it works 50 percent of the time.  I think it would be working all of the
time if she were in XP and either Word 2000 or XP.  Right?  So it goes.

Thanks for continuing to look into it.

Francis