From: "Mark DeGange" <gn2004@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 4:53 PM
Subject: JAWS and SBC-Yahoo

> Hello all, I've got a DSL connection with SBC-Yahoo. When I want to log
on, I put the Pc cursor in the edit box for my user name and then hit enter
to turn on forms mode. This doesn't always work. When it doesn't work, it
will throw me out of the edit box and into the check box to remember my ID
on this computer. Also, when I want to sign out I hit alt+f4 which doesn't
always work either. It gets me out of Yahoo and back to the desktop, but
sometimes I am still signed on. I don't know this until the next time I get
on. Apparently there's a graphic I can't see that shows whether or not I'm
signed on and sometimes I'm told that I didn't sign off. Can anyone help me
with these problems? Thanks.