Re: JAWS and Pocket PC

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 00:09:30 -0500

Apparently what Freedom Scientific have done is written a version of =
JAWS to run under Windows SE I believe it is called which should mean =
that it would run on any device using that operating system.

This does not mean that they will sell the software, I don't know why =
though they would not, I have always understood the real money is in the =
software and upgrades and not in supporting hardware.

Perhaps there is a business opportunity here for capable software =
authors, it worked for Ted Henter and for Dave Kostician.

Sadly, such a task is well beyond my capabilities.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
DLeavens@xxxxxxx
Come and meet Aurora, Nakita and Nanook at our polar bear habitat.=20
----- Original Message -----=20