Re: JAWS and Outlook Express

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:36:01 +0100

Gary, it looks like they can't fix this till version 9 is released, as only some users are experiencing this, therefore FS is having a hard time finding out the cause. So it looks like they'll have to re-write the code and therefore that code won't be released until the next major release. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>