Re: JAWS and Nokia PC Suite

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:54:11 +0300

Hello
am actually  had this  problem  before.
the most  efficient solution  which i found till  now, is visiting
the following URL:
http://www.blindsea.com
select  in the mobile  corner
and find  nokia PC suite in there.
actually  it's
  an oldest  edition of this certain  connecting applacation, but
it's very accessible  and working  excellently with an JAWS.
am running in currently  JAWS:10.0.1142  the latest update release!!.
if    you won't find  it, you can contact me  in privately  in order
to catch it.
about  the  scripting issue, visit:
http://www.jawsscripts.com
or  if you registered, drop  you're  scripting  inquiry  to  the
JAWS  script mailing  list  at:
jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.jaws-users.com
and look at the scripts section.
hope this helps.
mostafa muhammad taric almahdy.
egyptian citizen
skype account:
my_speaker
On 4/24/09, Anders Boholdt-Petersen
<english_correspondences@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Have other persons on this list a link to a script etc. there give
> accessibility to the latest version of Nokia PC Suite with JAWS 9 and 10?
>
> Now I kan hear a balloon tip from Nokia PC Suite there is tell me that a new
> version of Nokia PC Suite is available, but I can not activate this balloon
> tip because it is disappeared before I can find it with the JAWS-cursor and
> the JAWS-feature to activate a balloon tip.
>
> Very thanks for the answers.
>
> Regards,
> Anders
>
> --