Re: JAWS and Google docs spreadsheets

  • From: Allan Wong <allan.wkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 00:37:36 +0800

hi,
Google Docs is working fine for me. you must always use jaws cursor to click
something, jaws will not announce those links. google
docs is build with AJAX, therefore while you click on the link in jaws cursor,
the page has change but it wont load. lots of screen
reader user having trouble with AJAX type of homepage.

Warmest Regards,
Allan Wong