JAWS and Financial Tracking

  • From: "Loreal" <Llavigna2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 03:20:35 -0400

Hello,
I'm posting this as a high priority message. I recently began my own business
and need as much informative info as is possible in a short amount of time. I
am hopeful someone can help. I am going to start handling business finances
(for my business) as well as personal finances.  What is the best way to do
this? I am using JAWS 12 latest release and am considering quicken although
with some hesitation. I've done some research and found that Quicken 2003 was
made accessible but later versions from all accounts are not so fortunate. Can
anyone give me any insight as to what would be best used for both personal as
well as business financial tracking? Basically all I am wanting to do is keep
track of my account (incoming/outgoing deposits/transfers) and a running
balance. The less manual data entry the better, but if it's not mostly
avoidable then I'll have to live with it.
Thank you in advance!
Loreal