Re: JAWS and Clicks

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:03:17 -0600

Okay, Joe. Sorry for the late response.
Go into the sounds, and arrow down until you hear "program Windows
Explorer". Within this, the two events that you want to assign sounds to are
"complete navigation" and "start navigation." For "start navigation" I use
START.WAV. For "complete navigation" I use CHIMES.WAV. The START.WAV makes a
clicking sound.
Hope this helps.