JAWS acting funny

Hi to the list,

I have windows xp and jaws 5.1. for some reason, and it doesn't matter in
what application I'm in, jaws stops talking and the hard drive changes pitch
and sounds like it's doing something then jaws comes back. this is annoying.
Has anyone else had this problem? Please help. thanks in advance.

Catalina and Tristan
email cattris60@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: catmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx