Re: JAWS Update!

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 21:19:33 -0600

I have those blank spots when editing OE messages. That was supposed to be fixed. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 6:55 AM
Subject: Re: JAWS Update!

Hi, Vicky, Joseph and everyone else in this and the related threads. Yes, we all seem to be describing a similar problem, although I didn't experience until Version 8.0.2107. I just sent a description to FS. In that email, I added another problem, which is actually more serious for me. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing it. Here's how I explained it to FS:

For me the biggest improvement with JAWS 8 when it was first released was that I stopped finding blank spots in my email edit fields and WordPerfect. By blank spots, I mean a seemingly arbitrary area where JAWS would say "blank" rather than a series of letters or a word or two. However, these blank spots returned with a recent update, either the one right before 8.0.2107 or the one right before that.