Re: "JAWS Tips and tricks"

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 15:56:42 -0800

When you're in a web page, first press Insert+1 (that's the number 1 in the
top row of the keyboard). This puts JAWS into training mode. Now any key you
press will announce what that key is and what it does.

So you may press h and you should hear it describe that JAWS will jump to
the next header.

When you have learned enough, press Insert+1 again to cease the training
mode.

this also can be used anywhere in any program.

Dave