From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 2:51 PM
Subject: JAWS Tandem disconnects after being idle for > 60 minutes

Hello all,
Is the issue in the subject line normal? Perhaps this is in line with the
eventual subscription-based Tandem Centre service coming into force. What
actually happens is that I, from a controller standpoint, receive an error
message, and after clicking ok I get the Tandem disconnect sound and message
from both sides. Any comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks.
--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christpherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx