JAWS System Dump File from Insert+Windows+F4

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 11:49:52 -0800

Daniel,

I sure don't remember, but someone on this list does know where it gets
created. No, it doesn't take much disc space at all, and I think each iteration
overwrites the previous.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.