RE: JAWS & Pop-Up Blockers

  • From: "Jouie Balgoa" <jouiebalgoa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:52:43 +0800

Alt N works for IE8. Sometimes, next key after pressing the keystroke is
spacebar. For example the site asks you to install something or sometimes
it's simply advertisement that IE blocks.

Jouie

visit

http://www.jouielovesyou.multiply.com/

to read my profile as well as my articles and other things I am interested
with.

:)