RE: JAWS Find

  • From: Anthony P Schnurr <aschnurr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 16:09:41 -0400

I believe you may be looking for the "maintain history of recent finds"
check box.
After you use the control+jaws key+f command to do a JAWS find; you will
land on the edit box to enter a search item.  At this point if you tab
once you will land on this previously mentioned check box.  If it is
checked then JAWS will remember your previous searches.  This means that
you can use the down arrow to see and use your prior entries when using
the JAWS find command.

Tony Schnurr
Programmer Analyst Sr Professional
CSC
6125 E. 21st Street MS 32 Indianapolis IN, USA 46219-2058
Global Outsourcing Services | p; +1-317.306.3608 | f: +1-317.306.4253 |
aschnurr@xxxxxxx | www.csc.com

delivery.
purpose.

From:
"Harmony Neil" <harmonylm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
<jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
04/04/2011 15:51
RE: JAWS Find

Can’t remember if it was keep history, but it was keep something or other.
I accidentally checked a box just after the edit box.

From: Harmony Neil