RE: JAWS Dump

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 23:05:37 -0000

Patricia, Yeah that's where I found it.
Cheers.
Alex
-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Patricia
Sent: 03 December 2006 19:54
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: JAWS Dump

this is talked about in the what's new?

Patricia
msn: bc_sarah_fan@xxxxxxxxxxx

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alex Stone
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 9:20 AM

  John, The only reason given in the what's new for doing it, is to send it
to FS.  The only other reason I've ever used it is if jaws stops speaking
and won't restart.  If you do the memory dump, it will kill all jaws
processes which should then allow you to restart jaws without a reboot.
   Cheers.
  Alex -----Original Message-----