Re: JAWS Dump

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 11:54:04 -0800

this is talked about in the what's new?

Patricia
msn: bc_sarah_fan@xxxxxxxxxxx

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alex Stone
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 9:20 AM
  Subject: RE: JAWS Dump

  John, The only reason given in the what's new for doing it, is to send it to
FS.  The only other reason I've ever used it is if jaws stops speaking and
won't restart.  If you do the memory dump, it will kill all jaws processes
which should then allow you to restart jaws without a reboot.
   Cheers.
  Alex -----Original Message-----