RE: JAWS Crashing When Starting FTP Voyager

No, there are other good accessible FTP programs out there, fear not. But I paid for Voyager, and I paid for JAWS, so I'm not giving up on either.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006, David Truong wrote:

HI Bruce,

I'd normally agree with your statement if FTP Voyager is the only accessible
ftp client out there.  I'm sure there must be other accessible ftp clients
hence why the search however, if my search does not find any other suitable
accessible ftp clients then I'll have no choice but to put up with the
occasional crashes of ftp voyager.  Still you did ask if anyone else was
experiencing the same thing as you regarding ftp voyager crashing and I
merely replied verifying your experience.

Cheers,

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger: davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  blindboxer1967