Re: JAWS CD.

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 13:15:26 -0500 (CDT)

What exactly are you wanting to know?

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews

On Sat, 8 Jul 2006, Tristan Bussiere wrote:

Hi all,
I have just gotten my JAWS CD in the mail.
Note: Its not a upgrade. And its 7.0 and i am running 7.10 on my computer with
the auth code they gave me at the purchase in other words i'm saying when i
purchased jaws and they gave me the auth code. So i was able to download 7.1
from the website and put in my auth manually well they shipped it. And when i
recieved jaws package it was JAWS 7.0 not jaws 7.10 like i have on my system
and the auth code worked for 7 1 0 with out them needing to give me a new one.
And they didn't tell me anything about giving me 7 0 i think its because they
dont have jaws710 on cd yet. Please help me for there not open till mon. and i
am very excited!
Please help and repply onlist or offlist
Thanks! in advance
Tristan