Re: JAWS And Video Cards

  • From: "David & Patricia Ferrin" <dpf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:09:24 -0400

I was in contact with FS technical support not too long ago and the
information I got was that if the video card meets XP's minimum then JAWS
can handle it.  I paraphrase here of course since I don't have the original
email any longer.  I have an Nvidea with 128 megabytes of memory on it and
it works very well.  That round jack might be a S-video port, but I'm not
sure about that.  I've always heard good things about the Gforce line of
video cards.
David Ferrin
I believe that tomorrow's another day, and I'll probably screw that one up
too.
personal email address
dpf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx