JAWS And Remote connections

  • From: "Steven Hicks" <CITSENGTWENTY@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:39:35 +0100

hello friends,
i was wondering if someone could help me out with a bit of advice please?

I have two machines set up, my main machine and a second in the corner which I
would like to have as a server.

I would like to use JAWS to connect from this machine to the server using the
Remote connection.  I have the licence for the Citrix type connection.  could
someone advise me how I would do it please?

i have the Server portion of JAWS installed on the server machine and the
client part on this machine.  i really just need some help on how I physically
connect the two machine up.

Many thanks in anticipation for any help that you can give,

Steve.