  From: Steven Hicks
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 12:10 PM
  Subject: JAWS And Capitalisation

  Hello friends,

  can anyone tell me if there is a way to make JAWS say Capital or something
when it comes across a word such as a name with an initial capital in
Microsoft word?  I have the pitch changing but sometimes, to be honest, I
don't notice it, especially when in the spell checker.

  the place to find it and under which menu would be really good if you can,

  many thanks in anticipation,

  Steve.