JAWS 9 and Outlook Express

  • From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 21:54:01 -0500

I've had this problem for some time and was hoping that the JAWS 9 update
would correct it; but it hasn't.  So, now I'm wondering if anyone else has
experienced it.

When in Outlook Express, I hear "Expanded", but I may actually be one
message ahead of the thread which is actually expanded.  Also, I am
sometimes on the first message in the list and it tells me I'm on 2 of...

I really thought it was a JAWS issue, but have written to FS about it two or
three times and haven't received a satisfactory response.  I have wondered
if it's something with my computer, but it happens on the desktop as well as
the laptop.  So, if it's a messed up setting in OE, then I must have done it
on both computers and have no idea what might be causing it.

If anyone else has had this, or a similar problem, and has figured out what
to do about it, I'll try anything!

Cindy

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then...find the way."
Abraham Lincoln