Re: JAWS 9 & Adobe 8.1

  • From: "Rob Monitor" <mred99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 23:04:15 -0500

HI, I bin having a problem with adobe 8 it told me to download the new version but when I did it said that could not do it. Also it said that I had to get rid of the old version and I tried to do this and can not get it off my computer it's still in my control panel and will not let me unload it. The thing keep saying something about a patch.. So I can not put in the new version or the old version now have any one else had this happen to them?? Any help would be welcome...

   THANKS ROB FROM MINNESOTA
using xp home and jaws 9
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara" <barbaraanne1@xxxxxxx>