Re: JAWS 8 frequently says "Clear" (for no apparent reason)

  • From: "Dennis Brown" <DennisTBrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:48:00 -0500

What is on your system tray or task bar?

Thanks,
Dennis Brown
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Quaiattini" <Peter_Quaiattini@xxxxxx>
From: "Dale E. Heltzer" <deheltzer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 06:08:35 -0600

This is a problem that has dogged me for quite a while. It has occurred
on both my current and previous computers. Windows XP Home and
Professional, with all updates. and a Microsoft wireless keyboard. It
happens both when using software synths (Eloquence and RealSpeak Daniel)
as well as TripleTalk USB.

Has anyone else experienced something like this?

Any helpful suggestions?

------------------------------ IMPORTANT NOTICE - AVIS IMPORTANT ------------------------------ Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. Recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Sender and sender company accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. This email transmission and any accompanying attachments contain confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please immediately delete it and notify sender at the above email address.

Le courrier electronique peut etre porteur de virus informatiques. Le destinataire doit donc passer le present courriel et les pieces qui y sont jointes au detecteur de virus. L' expediteur et son employeur declinent toute responsabilite pour les dommages causes par un virus contenu dans le courriel. Le present message et les pieces qui y sont jointes contiennent des renseignements confidentiels destines uniquement a la personne ou a l' organisme nomme ci-dessus. Toute diffusion, distribution, reproduction ou utilisation comme reference du contenu du message par une autre personne que le destinataire est formellement interdite. Si vous avez recu ce courriel par erreur, veuillez le detruire immediatement et en informer l' expediteur a l' adresse ci-dessus. ------------------------------ IMPORTANT NOTICE - AVIS IMPORTANT ------------------------------