Re: JAWS 8 and Word 2003

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 11:00:57 -0600

There are other settings suggestions at
http://www.accesstechnologyinstitute.com/reference/config/
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Hal Pearson
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 8:02 AM
  Subject: Re: JAWS 8 and Word 2003

  Michelle, I'd suggest going into Word, and make sure that the document is set
to normal view. This is a start anyway. Also make sure the document is
maximized. Alt V to open view menu, enter on "normal" to check it if it just
says "normal". Most of the time when I go to check this out I get "normal
checked" so I am happy.

  Hal