Re: JAWS 8 and Virtual Cursor: May Have Found Trigger for Bug!

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 09:01:41 -0700

Hi Chris,

Are you also making certain to report your issues on this to FS tech support?

Please visit http://BlindWebAccess.com and sign the petition asking Yahoo! to
make their CAPTCHA accessible!
Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.