RE: JAWS 7.1 Public Beta Fixes

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:54:20 -0800

I am very glad to see that FS has released an official public beta for
version 7.1.  For the last few versions of JFW, we have had public
betas, but unfortunately, they all had point 0 at the end of the version
number.
I am sorry but this is not correct.  The last public beta I know of was
I believe for jaws 3.7 I could be wrong here but I am sure that we did
not have any public beta for five four on.

Gary King, w4wkz@xxxxxxxx