Re: JAWS 7 & balloon help?

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 16:20:06 -0600

Alan,
You're actually looking for the option to have Tool Tips spoken.  Bring up
the Configuration Manager and go to Verbosity Options in the Set Options
menu.  Choose the verbosity level you want to customize and activate the
Preferences button.  The Tool Tips checkbox is at the bottom of the list.
If you want Tool Tips spoken in all applications, you would want to bring up
the Default Configuration with Control+Shift+D before you make the change.

Gary King, w4wkz@xxxxxxxx