Re: JAWS 7 & balloon help?

I don't know about the help you speak of, but if you go into the system tray with the insert(JFW) key plus F11 when the balloon pops up you can find the balloon subject there and click on it and fix the problem.
HTH Dick
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 10:01 AM
Subject: JAWS 7 & balloon help?

Hello listers,

I recall in previous versions of JAWS, that there was a setting to support reading of balloon help, so that whenever you placed the JAWS cursor over certain graphic items, a balloon help containing information about the item would be read. I searched the JFW 7.0 manuals and looked around in the configuration settings, but found nothing about balloon help. Anybody know where this feature is hiding?

Alan