RE: JAWS 6.2 question

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 13:28:14 -0500 (CDT)

This is another good selling poing for JFW versus the competition. You can keep revious versions of the program on your system; you can even still download previous versions of teh program. I've already had several people asking me for a copy of Competition 4.5 service pack 4 because it is not available on their Website any more.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005, Rose Combs wrote:

It does want its own directory, which is just fine.

Rose Combs rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx