RE: JAWS 6.2 Bug

  • From: "Wil James" <wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:36:47 -0400

I just tried it myself, and sure enough, it turns on the keyboard echo.
Quite aggravating, especially since I hate keyboard echo.

--------------------
Do you want to know about new products when they come out? Do you have a
product the blind community would benefit from? Please send a blank message
new-products-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

E-mail/MSN:
wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: