RE: JAWS 6 & Accent SA

I don't understand why you are using Jaws find to locate the program.
Using the "windows find" under all files, the following comes up when I
enter "accentsa" in the search area.
accentsa.sbl
accentsa.sbl
accentsa.sbl
accentsa.jls
accentsa.sbl
accentsa.sbl
She is not she is saying why doesn't jaws find the synthasizer drivers
when she loads jaws.  It jaws will not find the drivers her accent sa
will not work.
I do not have jaws six installed on this system so can not help alas.